Grow Spring Onions

8/16/2013 04:29:00 pm

Als ich diesen Post entdeckte, musste ich das auch ausprobieren: Frühlingszwiebeln nachwachsen lassen! Dazu für das Kochen nur den oberen, grünen Part abschneiden und den unteren weißen Teil in ein Wasserglas stecken.

When I discovered this post I knew I had to try this: growing spring onions! When you use them for cooking, only cut off the upper, green part and put the bottom white part into a glass with water.



Ohne großes Zutun wachsen die Frühlingszwiebeln dann weiter. Die hinteren im Bild sind erst zwei Tage alt - wie man sieht, geht's sehr fix!

Without any other help, the spring onions just keep growing. The ones in the back are only two days old - as you can see, it's fairly quick!



Und mit dem Nachgewachsenen kann man dann sein Essen verfeinern! Probiert's doch auch aus!

And with the newly grown spring onions, you can garnish your food. Try it, too!



-Kati

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Yaay thanks for using my DIY haha :D
    it turns out beautifully! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, that looks delicious!
    Nice DIY!

    Xjes Femke

    http://femkesstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, didn't know that this was possible! That's totally amazing, I'm going to try it next time I have spring onions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so healthy meal! :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE spring onions! And they're so easy to grow! Love how you've placed them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring onions are great and easy to add to any recipe great job doll. Have a great weekend.
    http://tifi@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huch, das ist ja witzig! Wieder was dazugelernt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, nhummy! :) It's time to dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely post! I love spring onions. Will do this at home,

    Btw, Im following you now on GFC. hope you can follow me back. :)

    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sure looks yummy... and healthy :) i love spring onion soup too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this idea. I want to grow my own food, but having a vegetable patch seems too hgh maintanence. Thank you for sharng! xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always find spring onions the easiest herb/plant to grow and use it really often in cooking for added flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't know they can grow back

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG yum! Tummy starts making noises now...

    BLOG | SHOP | FACEBOOK | BLOG IG | STORE IG

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummy!! SO cool post again!
    I don't know why but that second photo is kind of way so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It really brightens up the plate, nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yum, I love onions! They are perfect in salads!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. super tipp, wusste ich gar nicht ;-) wird ab jetzt so gemacht!
    herzliche grüße & wünsche an dich
    amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Insta-Love