Spread the Love: Flower Headband as DIY Present for HER

2/12/2013 03:32:00 pm

Blumen im Haar sind etwas sehr Schönes und als kleines Geschenk auch sehr einfach zu machen! Hier zeige ich euch, wie: ihr braucht einen Haarreif, falsche Blumen, Heißklebepistole und/oder starken Kleber, kleine Schere.

Flowers in the hair are something very pretty and easy to make as a little present! Here I show you how to do it. You'll need: plastic headband, fake flowers, hot glue gun and/or strong glue, little scissors.



1. Nehmt die Blüten und entfernt sie vom Plastikstrauß. Meine waren mit Plastikeinsätzen in Form gehalten - alles entfernen! In der Form kann man sie nämlich nur schwer aufkleben.

1. Take all flowers and remove them from the plastic stems. Mine had been hold in shape with plastic inserts - remove all that! When they're like this, it's hard to glue them on.





2. Anschließend die einzelnen Blütenblätter mit Kleber wieder zu Blüten zusammenfügen. Trocknen lassen.

2. Now glue the individual flower petals back together with glue. Let dry.




3. Nun den Haarreif nehmen und Stück für Stück die Blumen aufkleben. Schön dicht, damit nicht soviel Haarreif durchscheint!

3. Now take the headband and glue on the flowers one after another. Do this quite densely, so that you can't seen too much headband shining through!





4. Als nächsten (optionalen) Schritt mit einer 3D-Stofffarbe kleine Punkte als Narbe einsetzen.

4. As a next (optional) step, use 3D fabric paint to apply small dots as stigmas.




Schon fertig - schön anzusehen und für wenig Geld ganz fix gemacht!

And done - pretty stuff and so easy and cheap to make!



-Kati

You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. I love it, very nice and easy!!
    http://alwaysssmiling.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very nice, these are always so expensive online as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kati, was für eine wunderhübsche Idee! Das ist.. einfach süß. Dir steht es wunderbar und mein Stil ist es auch absolut. Meinst du, das duneklrot sieht zu blond gut aus? :)
    Hab noch einen schönen Tag!
    Feli

    ReplyDelete
  4. der haarreif ist eine wirklich süße idee !
    ich habe dir außerdem einen blogaward
    verliehen ! :)

    choconistin.blogspot.de , lg♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DIY!!!! We ♥ it!!!! It looks pretty on you!!
    Kisses

    Alicia & Sofía
    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great idea, I'll try it! ^^
    And I love your blog, I'm following you :)
    ps. I love your hair color too, so cute!

    http://freakmuffin.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is an amazing idea! I might just give this a little go, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich probiers mal aus, sieht sehr gut aus :D Bravo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! And super easy. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely I love flowers you right they'd make a lovely gift! thanks for the diy and I love how you do your winged liner. xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love flower crowns! I've been meaning to make one of these! I see them all the time online for over $30 and I know it takes way less to make..so yes, I must start making some because this one is so pretty and understated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh this is so lovely! Definitely have to try to make one for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post!! and thankx for making it look so easy to make it..Definitely gonna try this DIY
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been meaning to make my own floral headband for awhile now, this one is gorgeous.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flower headband looks great, Kati. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is beautiful! I reallly want to try to make one, but I'm not really handy in this kind of things...
    your headband is so cute!
    xo
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. you made it like it's really easy to make! I think I'm gonna try this one :D love your blog, I'm a new follower<3

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute!! the red color looks good on your hair <3

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this floral headband!! *.* totally and completely!! I will try your tutorial for sure!!!

    For Valentine’s Day I did a Valentine’s Day Heart Nails TUTORIAL!!
    Check it out and let me know if you like it!!
    love, FRANCESCA

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great! I love craft products!

    xx

    http://www.envueltaencrema.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is great! That looks super cute on you. I'm really liking your blog.

    Your new follower,
    Mandy
    http://nestledinnostalgia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this! So simple and pretty. I definitely want to make one!!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute DiY! Definitely need to try it!

    xx
    giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, ein tolles DIY! Der Haarreifen sieht super aus!:)

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Insta-Love