Pressing Plants

11/09/2012 02:46:00 pm

Ich wurde von der tollen Kaylah inspiriert, mal wieder Pflanzen zu pressen - das habe ich schon als Kind gemacht, es aber in den letzten wahrscheinlich 10 Jahren komplett ignoriert. Zuerst habe ich also ein paar Blätter gesammelt...

I was inspired by the lovely Kaylah to go out and press some plants - that is something I did when I was younger, but just never got round to it in the last ... 10 years maybe? So, first I gathered some nice leaves...



...sie dann auf Taschentücher gelegt und mit Büchern beschwert...

...arranged them on tissue and put books on them...





...eine Woche gewartet und hatte dann hübsche gepresste Blätter, die ich in mein Notizbuch kleben kann (oder was auch immer)! Macht doch das auch mal wieder, bevor alle Blätter weg sind!

...waited a week and then had pretty pressed leaves to stick into my notebook (or do whatever else)! Why don't you do it, too, before all the leaves are gone?





-Kati

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Woww...beautiful! I have to try it! You have so many cute DIY's on your blog :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by & following!! I’m following you back now :)
    Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch ;)
    Hope you're having a nice day, and have a wonderful weekend, full of things that makes your heart happy<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I used to do this all the time as a child. Sometimes I'll open a book and a leaf will fall out that I had pressed years and years ago. This makes me want to press some leaves again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how these turned out! I was inspired by Kaylah's post too; I want to try this soon.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i find your blog interesting :) so i'm following you now :) mind to check my blog? it would really be nice if you follow me back :) thanks a bunch!!!
    x♥x♥
    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kati!

    How have you been dear? This is so fun for blog post. I also haven't done this in years and years! What a nice little project for fall :) You've inspired me to do it now. I like the plants you chose.. they look so pretty next to each other like that. Nice post!

    Hope you enjoy your weekend, Kati!

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just did this with some autumn leaves and turned them into a garland! I did a post on it yesterday. Glad I stumbled upon your blog. Following you now. :)
    xo,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. When i was a little child i always did that. It's so cute!
    www.dailyunifrm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog<3
    Check out mine sometime if you want :)
    xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog :) so lovely pics..
    you have new follower, hope you visit me back and follow..kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Das wäre wohl wirklich mal in Erwägung zu ziehen, das mal wieder zu tun. Ich weiß noch, dass ich früher immer eine 'Press-Maschine' hatte. Also einfach so ein Stapel mit vielen Blättern die man mit einem Gestell zusammendrücken konnte.. Aber ich bezweifel, dass ich das noch irgendwo finden würde. Naja, zur Not werden die Bücher auch effektiv sein!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Insta-Love